Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Monday, August 20, 2012

Duncan Hines Frosting creations mixins~opinion

I just wanted to share my opinion on the new Duncan Hines Frosting Creations mix ins.

*Love the idea of it
*They have a variety of flavors you can choose from
*It gives you more ideas on differents kinds of desserts to make with it.

Though it's a good idea, the flavor of the mix ins are off a little. Just my opinion though.

*I tried the Cinnamon roll one and that one tasted more like a pumpkin spice. Still really good, but didn't quite taste like a cinnamon roll flavor. But I actually kind of really liked that it had a pumpkin taste to it. I thought it tasted pretty good.

*I also tried the White Chocolate Raspberry flavor mix in and that one tasted like it had a hint of grape flavor in it. You can kind of taste the Raspberry but it tasted more like Grape to me. But here's the thing I love Grape flavor things and so I didn't mind it,  but was hoping this one would taste more like raspberries.

*I tried the Orange cream one as well and that one was true to it's flavor. So that one was good.


But, all in all they are still good, but the flavors are just off a little. They don't really taste how you think they should taste.



3 comments:

.Chrissy said...

I made cupcakes with them too! I made the chocolate marshmallow and the orange cream. They were both really good and a hit with Glenn's family : )

.Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.