Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Young Women handout- lesson 19

I have the lesson for YW again tomorrow and this is the handout I made for it. I am teaching them about personal records and I thought it would be cute to decorate some cheap notepads to personalize it for them to use as Journals. I have seen these done a lot and thought it was the appropriate time to make some. My favorite part is the ribbon I designed for them to open and close it shut. I think it adds a lot to it.

Oh and that argyle print is duct tape. Isn't it sooo cute?! I was having a lot of fun with it!

2 comments:

The Kimmer Kollection said...

Those are cute. The oakley one is my favorite.

.Chrissy said...

You did a great job! They are going to love them! They really do look like they were fun to make!