Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spotlight of the week

My little niece Bethany was chosen to be the spotlight this week. Bethany is just about 17 months old and is like an energizer bunny; she keeps going and going and going! Haha! That little girl has more energy than any little kid I know! She LOVES to talk too. It's funny because if you are around her she will seriously talk your ear off. There is never a dull moment when Bethany is around.

She really is such a cute baby! She has the longest, prettiest eyelashes ever! She was lucky and got the Robbins side eyelashes. Bethany is going to be a big sister come May!

Bethany loves to eat! So we chose to get her some snacks for her spotlight gift! I know you can't read yet, but we love you Bethany. We are glad you are a part of the family!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

So cute!! Love you little Bethany! Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE you blog header now? If not, then I REALLY LOVE your newer blog header! :)