Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spotlight of the week

My nephew Emilio was the spotlight of  the week last week! Emilio is a Junior in High School. I cannot believe he is already 17. I was 10 when he was born so he has pretty much been around most of my life! And it seriously feels like I was just 17. It really is just so weird.

Emilio is such a great kid! He really is. He is the nicest 17 year old I know! He respects other people and usually cares about what you have to say.

Growing up Emilio loved bugs...still does. He would go catch bugs and hold them. One thing that he is not scared of is Spiders. I don't understand how he is not scared of them. I am terrified of them. Yuck. He has killed a couple of spiders for me because I was so scared to do it! He has a pet terrantula and other pets like that.

One of Emilio's favorite things he loves to eat is my Mom's cherry pie. She really does make the best cherry pie. Anyways, I didn't have time to make him a cherry pie nor can I make it as good as my Mom yet, so I just got him a box of those cutie pie cherry pies for him. He is very lucky I didn't steal one because I love those things!!!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

So cute! He is such a good kid!