Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Audrey's "whobilation," invite!

I am going to be doing a "whobilation," whoville type theme for Audrey's birthday party. I gave her the choice between this and a couple of others and she chose this theme! It doesn't surprise me because she loves the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who and all. Anyways, it should be a fun party. The hardest part for me was figuring out the invitations and what wording to use on the invitations. I finally was able to come up with it and I love how it turned out! I will post more pictures from her party next week. This is what the invite said:

Come one, come all to celebrate the cutest "who," of all,
Audrey Lou
Who will be turning not two but 4!
Head on over this way where you may stay
**Input address**
and celebrate her birthday on December the 28th day
**Insert time**

Please RSVP to Lisa at *Insert phone number.**


No comments: