Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Friday, December 2, 2011

Spotlight of the week

My brother-in-law Josh was the spotlight last week. When Brandon went out of town a couple of weeks ago (a very rare occasion) for a job interview Josh stepped in and helped me out where it was needed. First my car decided to die on me the morning Brandon was leaving to Missouri. So because Brandon didn't have time to figure out what was wrong with it, Josh came over to my house after he got off work and figured out what was wrong with my car and tried to help fix it. Then, the next night we had our usual Friday night dinner at Grandpa's house and we had a really bad snow storm that night and those who know me know that I am TERRIFIED to drive in the snow. I seriously get some anxiety over it. Well, he and his family voluntarily followed me home to make sure we made it home safe. That's what kind of brother-in-law Josh is...awesome!!

A few facts about Josh:

*Josh is a die hard sports fan!
*He really is such a smart thinker.
*Josh can learn something and understand it the minute he learns it. He is so smart like that.

Thanks Josh for your help while Brandon was out of town. I really did appreciate it so much and you definitely deserved to be spotlighted!!!


PS. I really do have the best brothers and brothers-in-law. I know they all would have dropped anything to help me out while Brandon was out of town!

No comments: