Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bow holder

We had a DVD stand that we were just going to throw away, but I took it apart because I knew that I could make something out of it. So, I came up with the idea of making a bow holder. I will be hanging it on the wall. I just couldn't because I didn't have screws that were long enough and I was way too excited about how it turned out that I wanted to show you all!!

The best part is, this project only cost me $3.00. I only had to buy those cute flower containers and I had everything else!!!





I had to add the pictures of my daughter, Audrey to it because she helped me a lot with this project. I had her help me pick out the paper and she also wanted to paint the screws pink and so I let her. She was with me almost every step of the way when making this project, "figuring out," (as she calls it), what her next idea would be.
It was so fun making this with her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

.Chrissy said...

I really love that you made it out of some old DVD holder. I think the transition is the best part!!! well and the design haha. It turned out perfectly!!

Unknown said...

Nice transformation. Love the pink and black! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

tink's mom said...

Great job, glad you didn't wait to post on Sew many Ways. Selina

Lisa said...

Thank you Selina!