Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yo-Yo bracelet

Here is one version of the yo-yo bracelet I made. You can do so many different ways of putting this together as a bracelet. Here is my own original version of one!

I just used lace to tie it together. That's what's hanging down from the bracelet if you are wondering. :) I am sure there are other ways to connect this together to make into a bracelet but that's just what I had laying around at the moment. What do you think? I am loving it actually!

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

So stinkin' cute!

Lisa said...

Thanks Kara! I was going to tell you that this is what I was teaching Emily yesterday when she came over... the yo- yos that is. You will have to come over soon and I will show you how to make them. They are super easy!