Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Friday, January 27, 2012

kids craft- Valentine candy necklaces!

My niece Livy comes over a couple of times a week and last time she was here I told her we would make some Valentine cookies and do a craft.  So we did. We made Valentine M&M cookies, and Valentine candy necklaces!

All I did to make the Valentine candy necklaces (I got this idea from google again too) is I took some seran wrap had them put their candy on it, we wrapped the seran wrap around the candy a couple times and then tied it with bows using ribbon to keep the candy in place. I needed to make Audrey's a bit longer so we will be making another one later. They do want to make candy bracelets using this same concept, so we will be doing that next week.

Apparently Gracey didn't get the memo to make a funny face. Ha! It's quite alright because I LOVE Gracey's smile in this picture! Gosh, I can't get over how dang cute she is!





No comments: