Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Young Women lesson 3 handout- WWJD necklaces

I was preparing my lesson the other day and was trying to figure out a handout I could use for this weeks lesson. In the lesson they talked a little bit about "What would Jesus do." It was then that I thought it would be cute to make them some "WWJD," necklaces using that cute washer style necklace that you see around these days. My sister-in-law and I have made these before and she has all of the awesome tools to make these, so we ended up making them today. I decided it would be cute to emboss the letters "WWJD," on their necklaces as a reminder to always ask themselves what Jesus would do during certain trials they may be facing.

I really hope the girls like it.





No comments: