Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fabric tutu skirts

I decided to make a tutu skirt for Gracey for family pictures too. I posted about this skirt on Audrey about a few weeks ago and it looked more like a pirate costume then. I made some changes to it and they turned out so cute...especially on the girls! Here is a picture of my sweet, beautiful girls!!


If anybody is interested in buying a fabric tutu skirt let me know! I will make one for you! :)

2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

OH MY WORD!!! I cannot believe how much I absolutely LOVE the photos of those girls!! Holly outdid herself!

Jennifer (The little Bergy) said...

I love your blog and everything on it. You talented girl! Your girls are beautiful just like their mom!!!