Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homemade halloween picks

I was making cupcakes yesterday and wanted to make some halloween ones, but didn't have any sprinkles that were Halloween, I didn't have any picks to put in the cupcakes that were Halloween, I didn't have any Halloween cupcake liners, nothing. So, I was thinking of what I could do to decorate these with something that I had in my Halloween craft stuff. I bought some Halloween stickers at the dollar store last week and saw my toothpicks laying on the counter and put two and two together and came up with these homemade Halloween picks. I really really wish I had Halloween sprinkles and cupcakes liners, because it would have made these cupcakes look so much cuter! Oh well.

The best part about these picks is Audrey was able to do it for me! It was the perfect way to let her help me with the cupcakes and without making a huge mess. She loved it and it kept her entertained for awhile! It's a win win situation!


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

I can tell you they tasted THE BEST!!! They just melt in your mouth!! Lisa is THE ONLY person I know who can make cupcakes like that!! She is the number one best cupcake maker I have ever met!