Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Silhouette Cameo

So this awesome website, Tatertots and Jello who I have been following for awhile now, is giving away a Silhouette Cameo on Sunday, which so happens to be my Birthday!!! So, I am aware that I have probably a .1 chance of winning this thing, but it doesn't hurt to try to win right?! I just needed to share this awesome giveaway to receive another entry for this Silhouette CAMEO!!! I really do need something like this, I mean you all have seen my not so creative handouts right?!! Oh the possibilites are endless with this thing! Anyways, if you want to enter go to that site. Woudln't it be awesome if I won this on my Birthday though?!!!!!

No comments: