Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty

Monday, October 17, 2011

Young Women lesson handout on dating decisions

The Young Women's president gave us these magazines to give to the girls for this lesson. I thought it was a great idea to do that. There is so much good information in this magazine for the young women to read through as a guide for when they start or are dating! I decided to add a personal letter to each of my beehives and put it on the front of the magazine. Then I made a handout that says "I hope you choose a stud, and not a "Dud." :) Meaning, I hope while they are dating they choose a guy that has the same values as them and that will treat them like queens and respect them! The girls really loved this handout!



I really wish I had a cricut or silhouette or any kind of awesome device like those, so that I can make cuter handouts. But since I don't have one and since I hardly have any scrapbooking supplies I will just have to deal with boring looking handouts for awhile! :) 

2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

very cute

Josh 'n Jenn said...

simple is best! and the best part was the personal letter to each of them!