Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Monday, September 19, 2011

Young Womens- Good works value experience #1

I forgot to mention in my last post that during my lesson yesterday I gave the girls time to read all of the scriptures for Good works value experience #1 and then I made (With help from my husband) a chart to help them keep track of the kinds of service they see their family, friends, neighbors, etc, doing each day. I figured since we were talking about service for the lesson that we might as well pass off a value experience while we were at it. We did the same thing last week but with Good works value experience #3. Hopefully this idea will help them to keep track of what they need to do and hopefully they will keep it for a long time so that they can look back on this and remember the service they saw somebody give and hopefully do the same for others!

Anyways, this isn't the cutest chart. I decided to do this at the last minute and really late on Saturday night, so that's why I didn't have time to make it look cute but it works.


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is really organized!